The Clearwater P6 Serves up to 6 people
The Clearwater P6 uses an aeration chamber rather than a rotating disc as in the BioDisc system, so no moving internal parts.
- High performance rating.
- Can be discharged directly to a watercourse.
- Free from mechanical or electrical components within the unit - very low maintenance and running costs.
- Minimal visual impact on surroundings - low level cover with child safe locks.
- Controlled ventilation.
- Annual emptying.
Three distinct process stages take place within the single tank:
- First, coarse solids are filtered and retained for gradual breakdown.
- Then the resulting liquid is continuously distributed over a plastic suspended filter by an integral lift, powered by a remotely sited blower.
- Finally, the solids are allowed to settle and, under normal domestic conditions, treated water of 20mg/l BOD, 30mg/l S.S., 20mg/l Ammonia can be achieved.
If you require any further information or advice please have a look at our website - www.septictank-supplies.co.uk or call us on 01923 261660