Conder HDPE ASP
Conder HDPE ASP06 Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant
The Conder HDPE ASP 6 Sewage Treatment System is manufactured in High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material. The plant showcases all the main features of the highly successful Conder ASP GRP sewage plant, plus additional features and benefits.
Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and with the British Water Code of Practice for Flow and Loads, the Clereflo HDPE ASP range is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available.
Features and Benefits
- HDPE material – durable, recyclable and impact resistance
- Integrated blower as standard for a more compact design
- Optional telescopic extension for adjustable invert
- Reduced installation costs due to new compact design
- Sturdy, structured design for ease of transportation and storage
- Detachable legs for preferred method of installation
- Pre-moulded lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Fully CE marked, designed and tested to BSEN 12566-3:2005
- Standard effluent quality 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20 mg/L NH3
- Optional external blower rather than integrated if preferred
- Low running costs
- Lockable pedestrian access cover
- Free delivery
Deeper inverts can be accommodated by means of either a telescopic extension offering 50mm to 350mm adjustment or a larger 800mm extension that can be cut on site.